Several Open Positions are Available in the HPCC Lab.
We have several openings for Ph.D, M. Sc., and B.Sc. (Interns, Capston Project) students with the Computer Science/Engineering background.
Areas of Interest
Topics of interest includes (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Resource allocation in Cloud Computing
- Heterogeneous Distributed Systems
- Video Streaming using Cloud
- Cloud federation (for natural disaster management applications)
- Cloud Computing and IOT
- Big Data and Stream Processing using Cloud
- Big Data Security in Cloud
- Hard working
- Team Working
- Strong Computer Science/Engineering background (mainly in Operating Systems, Computer Networks, and Distributed Systems)
- Strong programming skills (mainly Java, C/C++, and Python)
- Strong theory skills (mainly in Math and Statistics)
- Decent communication and English skills
Members of the HPCC lab. can be supported in one of the following ways:
- Research Assistantship (is available for some projects)
- Teaching Assistantship (is available for graduate students through the school of Computing and Informatics)
How To Apply
Simply email the HPCC lab. director (amini[at]louisiana.edu) and attach your CV and (informal) transcripts.